How Do We Use Personal Information?
3. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
3.1 to reply to your queries;
3.2 to provide you with information or services;
3.3 to inform you of our promotions, offers or other information we consider you would be interested in;
3.4 to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
3.5 for any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected; and
3.6 for our administrative purposes.
How Do We Store Personal Information?
4. Where we store your personal information will depend on the nature and purpose of the information and the manner in which you supply it to us. We may hold your personal information at ENSPEC Pty Ltd, Unit 2, 13 Viewtech Place Rowville, 3178 Victoria, Australia or at our other offices and storage facilities (whether in Australia or overseas).
5. No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information transmitted from or to you. Once we have received your personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to protect that information against loss or misuse and against unauthorised access, use, modification, or disclosure.
How Can You Access & Change Your Information?
6. Where we hold your personal information in such a way that it can readily be retrieved, you are entitled to request access to that information or to obtain our confirmation of whether we hold that information. If we are unable to meet your request for access, we will let you know why.
7. To request access to, or correction of, your personal information held by us, you may contact us at ENSPEC Pty Ltd, Unit 2, 13 Viewtech Place Rowville, 3178 Victoria, Australia.
Do We Share or Disclose Your Personal Information?
8. We will disclose personal information about you (including your identity) to a third party if we have your permission, are required to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations, or if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of the website.
For How Long do We Hold Personal Information?
9. We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose(s) for which we collected it.
What Are Cookies & Do We Use Them?
11. You do not have to accept cookies and you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive cookies. This will give you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept the cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
What is Automated Collection?
12. When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions and website statistics software) to collect certain information about your visit, including:
12.1 the internet protocol address and host name used by your computer to connect to this website;
12.2 the operating system and the browser your computer uses;
12.3 the search engine or inbound hyperlink you used to reach this website;
12.4 the date, time and duration of your visit; and
12.5 the pages viewed by you.
Who Can You Contact For Further Information?